COVID-19 has certainly changed our day-to-day lives and will continue to influence how we conduct business and host events. Rest assured, the LouLou Lounge team is here to help keep you and your guests safe and stylish.
We want you to feel confident knowing that the LouLou team is here for you and we are taking all possible health and safety measures to mutually protect both you and our team. Our response to COVID-19 has been guided by the following principles and will continue to evolve as public health advice changes:
1. Respect for the situation. We recognize the responsibility we have to help limit the spread of COVID-19 and abide by public health guidelines at all times for everyone's safety.
2. Protection for our clients, venue partners, and team. We truly are all in this together. Our team wears personal protective gear at all times when handling our furniture and when coming into contact with the public or clients.
3. Safety at every step of the way. We have implemented thoughtful new procedures to ensure the safe and sanitary delivery of your furniture, from the moment you place your order until the last item is picked up.
Here is what we are doing to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 in our community:
- All touch points at the LouLou Lounge warehouse are cleaned after every use.
- We have hand sanitizers stations throughout our showroom, offices, bathroom, and warehouse.
- Portable hand sanitizers are readily available in our delivery trucks.
- Our delivery team wears masks and gloves. These are changed after every delivery and every pick up.
- Our team members are required to wash their hands upon arrival at the warehouse and office, and again after coming into contact with public touch points.
- We have replaced towels with disposable paper towel.
- All work stations are regularly cleaned and sanitized.
- All team members wear gloves and masks when handling furniture. This includes during the packing, delivery, set up, and pick up processes.
- All furniture is cleaned and disinfected BEFORE being packed onto our trucks.
- Furniture is then wrapped in either CLEAN moving blankets or in disposable packing wrap to ensure it remains sanitary upon arrival.
- Once in place, the furniture is cleaned again and a LouLou tent card is placed on each item to indicate that the piece has been cleaned and sanitized on site.
- Mini sanitization kits are available to be left at the event site and have been designed to complement your décor.
- With physical distancing in mind, the layouts for gatherings have changed. LouLou has many pieces to accommodate these new requirements, including a wide array of individual chairs that can be placed in a warm yet appropriate way.
- As always, we are happy to work with you to design the perfect space with style and safety in mind so that your guests can gather with peace of mind.
- We offer contactless payment through credit card or e-transfer.
- We provide paperless transactions through email invoicing.
We remain a dedicated team ready to serve you with the utmost professionalism and understanding during this time. Our team takes COVID-19 and the safety of our clients and colleagues seriously.
If you have any questions about our new COVID-19 procedures, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Together we will unite and get to the other side of this crisis safely.